Mission Statement: Teen parents, those who are pregnant, and expectant teen fathers can receive one-to-one parenting support and assistance through the Teen Academic Parenting Program.
Teen Academic Parenting Program (TAPP) promotes the well being of pregnant & parenting teens and their children in San Luis Obispo County. This is accomplished through advocacy, encouraging self-sufficiency and goal setting. Skilled professionals assess the teen’s needs and coordinate community services and resources with emphasis in the areas in services stated below. The program is voluntary and there is no cost.
- Support to complete high school education
- Life planning and goal setting
- Assistance to access prenatal, pediatric & family planning healthcare
- Child development & parenting education
- Independent living skills
- Referrals to appropriate community resource
Visit HERE for more information.
Please call (805) 779-0340 for information on how to enroll.
Address: 1030 Southwood Drive, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401