- Oct 27 2020
- 10:00 am - 10:45 am
Cali Kid’s Fitness Parent Participation 3-5 year olds
• Perfect for kiddos 3-5 years old.
• 3 week series Tuesdays 10:00 AM-10:45 AM at Bakeman Lane Park, Arroyo Grande
• Promoting healthy habits through exercise, dance, tumble and play.
• Join us for warm ups, dances, relays, skills and drills, and games!
• During class families are showered with upbeat positive instructions and directions.
• Kiddos will increase their strength, flexibility and agility as our teacher introduces new exercises.
• Families will also receive a FREE month of Zoom classes with CaliKids Fitness while taking their in person classes. Visit https://www.calikidsfitness.com/calikids-club/ and use code NFWMCBVP
*Each participant will be required to sign a waiver to participate in the class. SLO County COVID Health recommendations will be practiced. Temperatures will be taken for all participants. We kindly request that one child and one adult attend class so we can adhere to public health gathering limits. If you need to bring a sibling contact us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.